Get the latest updates in mold. Take this primer to get current on mold-related illness.
What You Get
- 2 hours of professional continuing medical education (2 AMA PRA Category 1 credits™)
- Protocol flowchart
- Clinical questionnaire
- Individual mycotoxin Tech Sheets
- PDF of all slides
- Supported by over 250 peer-reviewed published references
Earn Continuing Medical Education Credits
2 AMA PRA Category 1 credits™
MD, DO, NP, PA, ND
For all other practitioner types, check with your licensing body to ensure these qualify as continuing education credits for your professional license.
- The latest takeaways from Dr. Jill’s split sample mycotoxin testing.
- Mechanisms, symptoms, and treatments for common mycotoxins, summarized in clinical reference Tech Sheets.
- Patient handouts for the mycotoxins covered.
- Protocol flowchart.
- How to manage mold using covered medications.
On The Rise
OSHA estimates that more than a quarter of all buildings have had enough water damage to grow molds that harm human health. And that statistic rises every year.
Learn how to recognize this prevalent and often overlooked contributor to human suffering.
A Useful Patient Resource
Dr. Jill’s book, Break The Mold, is a useful patient resource to save you time explaining mold in the clinic.
Saving You Time!
To support your patients between visits, Dr. Jill posts short video blogs on all things mold.
This one-minute video describes her rationale behind sinus treatment for mold-affected people.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer a refund if it’s not what I thought I was signing up for?
Yes, we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee, as long as not more than 25% of the course modules or handouts were viewed or downloaded. We’re happy to share our video view and download logs on request.
How long do I have access to the course?
You have one year from sign up to complete the course.
Can anyone take this course even if they aren’t a doctor?
The level of this course is consistent with professional continuing medical education. It’s intended for those that fit the definition of primary care provider.