We hear all the time how much you learn from other people’s questions – questions you didn’t even think to ask. That’s the magic of learning in community. And that’s why Dr. Jill offers Q&As.
It’s time to get you over the healing finish line.
Join Dr. Jill for an hour of Live Q&A!
Here’s an snippet of the kinds of things covered at a Q&A.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for the Q&As covering the topics you’re interested in.
- Live attendees can toss their question into the hat during the session.
- Dr. Jill will pick which questions to answer LIVE!
- She’ll answer as many questions as she can in the hour and often groups questions by theme/topic.
- The Q&A session will be recorded and you’ll have access to the replay for a month.
Space is limited, and these fill up fast. Sign up NOW to save your seat at the introductory rate!
This Q&A will be recorded and the recording used and shared at Dr. Crista’s sole discretion. This content is health information and not intended as personal medical advice. Participating or viewing will not establish a doctor-patient relationship. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. The information discussed is not intended to replace the advice of your healthcare provider. Reliance on information provided by Dr. Jill Crista, employees, or others appearing at the invitation of Dr. Crista is solely at your own risk.