Do you have a hard time “holding your water”? 🚽
When life gives you lemons, do you make clear lemonade? 🍋😉
If you’ve been exposed to a water-damaged (or overly humid) building, it could be mold.
Mold makes it harder to stay hydrated. Mold toxins affect a hormone that tells the kidneys to hang on to water when we need it. This can lead to increased or insatiable thirst, dehydration, unstable blood pressure, and more electric shocks – and of course, urinary frequency.
I’ve found that my patients felt best drinking spring water, and sometimes adding extra sea salt, to force water to “take the long road” through the body. Others found relief by bathing or swimming daily.
It’s hot out there. Stay hydrated!