Join The Inspire Membership Community
ENVISION YOURSELF HEALTHY AGAIN
Want to feel like you did before you got sick, and ideally even better?
Are you looking for health guidance, support, and solutions?
Do your health issues make you feel isolated or alone?
If so, we’re here to help!
THIS COMMUNITY IS ALL ABOUT YOU
The membership includes a private community forum to:
- Get answers to your questions in our group Q&A sessions
- Share ideas and information with each other
- Get access to resources not found anywhere else
MY UNIQUE APPROACH
Appreciate your symptoms as your body’s unique “body language”, communicating its needs.
Learn the keys to stay healthy, so you never end up here again.
Introductory Discounted Rate
- Connect with other members
- Get support from people who share your experience
- I actively participate and follow the group discussions
- Join regular live community chats
- The forum is held securely within our site
- No need for a separate social media account
- Live group Q&As twice per month
- Ask me anything!
- Q&As are recorded and available for replay
- Q&A summary sheet for easy topic searches
- Lab guidance
- Product reviews
- Recipes with instructional videos
- Herbal medicine making
- Fact sheets about specific mycotoxins, infections, and conditions
- Searchable FAQs where I answer members’ most frequently asked questions
- Lessons from building inspections and remediations
- Guest interviews
- Get a peek into my world
- My faves – tour my bookshelf, tea collection, kitchen, and outdoor spaces
- First access to video blogs with quick, helpful tips
- Discounts on courses and products
Get answers, get inspired, get your health back.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
This is a safe place for you. No one here is going to tell you you’re crazy. We know chronic illness is real, because we’ve lived it, whether you’re dealing with mold, Lyme, chronic infection, or an autoimmune disease.
Members agree to abide by the Rules of Conduct to foster a welcoming and supportive environment.
The intention of this membership is for people with chronic illness to find encouragement, information, and inspiration on their healing journey.
This is NOT a place for practitioners. If you happen to be a practitioner who is struggling with a chronic illness, you’re welcome to join and participate as a supportive fellow member of the community. BUT self-promotion, diagnosing, treating, or approaching members for your own benefit is not allowed and may result in your removal from the membership.
You do NOT need a Facebook account to participate. Our membership forum is private and kept securely within our site.
Rules of Conduct
LIVE Q&A REPLAYS
During the live group Q&As, members have the opportunity to ask me anything.
I weigh in on products, lab testing, and the latest research.
When I learn something new that I think would help you, I share it.
I hope you’ll join us!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Who is this membership for?
A: This membership is intended for members of the public affected by mold, Lyme, autoimmune disease and other health concerns that aren’t understood by conventional medicine. It is not for practitioners.
Q: What are the terms of membership?
A: All members agree to these Terms of Membership.
Q: What’s your cancellation policy?
A: Members can cancel at any time. No refunds are given for any unused portion of the month paid.
Q: If I join the membership, will Dr. Jill be my doctor?
A: No. This membership all about community support and learning. All opportunities to interact with me are in a group setting. There are no one-on-one appointment opportunities or private messaging.